- Gerry Hahn (Conception, Art Direction)
- Alexander Kvasnicka (3D Modelling & Animation)
- Adi Markusich (3D Animation)
- Andreas Holzinger (Motion Graphics, Compositing)
- Mike Mandl (Motion Graphics, Video-Shoot)
- Audio Device (Sound)
- Sabine Korlath, Martin Seiter (Technical Setup)
- Glenn Bristol (Documentation)
- Christoph Muchsel (Model)
- Paz Katrina Jimenez (Kostüm)
- Patricia Minks (Maske)
- BigSign (Bust Production)
- THE CONCEPT
The basic idea of this show was to visualize the inspiration which affect a designer during the creation process. The focus points on the creative human being – his experiences and his environment influences his thoughts, his emotions, his creations. “People create for people” was another important slogan in this context.
Instead of using a real human, who would be very small projection surface for such a big audience, we developed this concept with a 3-dimensional bust in the size of 2,15m * 1,70m. (produced by Bigsign).
By using mapping technology we projected face and body recordings on this bust, and his thoughts and his experience-worlds were projected on a screen behind. The final result was a fusion of time, space, object, audio and video which leads into a 3-dimensional and extraordinary experience.